Tuesday 1 January 2013

A Wish for the New Year




May I hold on to my opinion until I identify my own biases.
May I listen to the opinions I feel uncomfortable with.
May I see conflict as part of the evolution of consciousness.

May you receive the spiritual support you need.
May you find a home among those who value your uniqueness.
May you believe in your gifts.


May we be open to the changes that include a reverence for all life.
May we not fear the dark corners but look for the cracks.
May we interrogate trends before we invest in them.


May our leaders see the forked road where leadership and strategy part.
May our citizens acknowledge their own part in the larger story.
May our species be supported as we struggle to evolve.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love and Caring Is So Dangerous

  https://www.theglobeandmail.com/opinion/article-the-afghan-refugee-crisis-is-a-migratory-time-bomb-that-may-soon-go/ What does love look l...