Saturday 19 May 2012

The Five Spiritual Powers


In Thich Nhat Hanh's book The Art of Power he lays out five spiritual powers he teaches to  ground us in the power from within that many would not associate with power.

They are:
  1. The Power of Faith
  2. The Power of Diligence
  3. The Power of Mindfulness
  4. The Power of Concentration
  5. The Power of Insight
Over the next few days I plan to write about these individually in the hope that I will learn how to access my own spiritual powers.

Not wanting to simply plagiarize Hanh's work, I feel it necessary to focus on my responses to what he teaches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What's Happening Here

Apart from a war that kills innocent children,  my nervous system feels as though this is another war against life and living. This has been...